Based on the TechSmith philosophy
We will practice:
1. Extra Mile – goes above and beyond, encouraging members of our learning community
2. Cross Contamination – shows initiative working with individuals across projects/classes to solve problems.
3. The Closer – works to bring a project to quality completion and made its importance stand out.
4. Crash in Flames – fails with flair and learned something from that failure, and shares it
5. Out on a Limb – pushes boundaries and takes risks to accomplish a learning goal.
We will eliminate:
1. Lost Mile – takes the low road, discouraging members of our learning community
2. Sole Ownership – keeps to him/herself and may have added to class problems.
3. The Stopper – has not done their part and left a hole in a project.
4. Crash Landing – fails to ask for help or refuses to participate.
5. Knot Hider – stops at the first sign of thinking and blocks themselves from trying towards a learning goal.