Tween Tribune Computer Directions
Tween Tribune Sign-up -- do in Ms Edwards's class--
- On the Student sign up
page, each student submits a unique username-- your code name and usual password. No last names or spaces.
Add letters or numbers if the username submitted is taken.
- Select your classroom from a series of dropdown
menus, beginning with your country.
- Finally, provide the answer
to a security question so you can reset your password if you forget
- Select a story from Topics menu or the homepage of TweenTribune and create a comment about the story.
- Comments include
- I liked that (or the part about )...
like the way the author wrote --- (what writing strategy was used --
description, details (5ws), figurative language, precise words)...
- I agree/disagree when the article said ....... I think that.....
- I wonder....
Poetry project ends 5/3/13